CBD PET JOINT CARE SUPPLEMENT
It is devastating to see your pet dealing with joint pain. Oliver’s Harvest CBD PetTest Joint Care supplements will help to prevent and slow down arthritis, and alleviate pain and inflammation, allowing your pet to remain active!
These CBD Joint Care supplements combine multiple active ingredients to help your pet cope with arthritis and joint pain. Because most of the ingredients promote improvement in a few months, the advantage of having CBD may be its quick action upon your pet’s joints.
The CBD extract that we use for PetTest Joint Care contains zero THC!
BUY CBD PET JOINT CARE FROM JOEY HEMP AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE!
When you want quality CBD-rich supplements, buy from Joey Hemp, a reseller you can trust. Natural Flavors, Naturally grown for your furry companions, Our products are formulated to be effective in relatively small serving size and are independent-laboratory tested for potency and safety.
PetTest Joint Care helps your pets cope with arthritis through six active ingredients:
● Cannabidiol (CBD) acts upon the endocannabinoid system within the joints, reducing inflammation, pain and promoting self-healing for quick pain relief.
● Glucosamine is vital for building cartilage. As pets age, the cartilage becomes less flexible and begins to break down. Evidence suggests that glucosamine supplements could slow this process.
● Chondroitin helps to retain fluid in the joints and cushions them from friction and pain, therefore helping to reduce pain and inflammation.
● Hyaluronic acid promotes lubrication of joints and shock absorption capacity.
● Turmeric powder reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness related to arthritis.
● Manganese ascorbate helps to regulate inflammation.
Ingredients: Each serving dose contains: Cannabidiol (CBD) – 2.5 mg; Glucosamine – 400 mg; Chondroitin – 250 mg; Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 250 mg; hyaluronic acid – 3.0 mg; Manganese ascorbate – 2.5 mg;
Turmeric powder – 25 mg. Bacon Flavoring.
Count: 120 per bottle
Supply: 120 days
Concentration: 2.5 mg CBD per supplement
Give your pets 1 (one) tablet a day.
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) requires that pet foods, like human foods, be pure and wholesome, safe to eat, produced under sanitary conditions, contain no harmful substances, and be truthfully labeled.
These statements above have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any animal disease. Always check with your veterinarian before starting any CBD regimen for your pet.